EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator v8: CHFI
Organizations, corporate bodies and governments are conscious of the threat posed by cyber-crime in today's times. This has mandated the need for advanced cyber security and investigation procedure, which is vital to identify, track and prosecute cyber criminals.
EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator v8: CHFI training courses are specifically designed for information security aspirants who are looking to brush up their skills in forensic investigation, digital evidence acquisition and analysis of the hacker attack. NetCom Learning offers the latest, vendor-neutral CHFI v8 training, complete with hands-on experience, assessments and round-the-clock study access support.
The CHFI training and certification classes will enhance the participant's skills in multiple facets of cyber investigation, including data breaches, insider threats, corporate espionages, conducting audits and prevention of future attacks. Gain in-depth knowledge of the latest tools and techniques used across the world for forensic investigation process and prepare for CHFI certification exams.
- » Forensic Investigators
- » Law enforcement personnel
- » Police and military personnel
- » System administrators
- » Legal professionals
- » Banking and Insurance professionals
- » Government agencies professionals
- » e-Business security professionals
- » IT professionals involved with incident response
Back to Top
- » Working knowledge of TCP/IP
- » Knowledge and skills related to managing Windows / Unix / Linux systems
- » Information security background
- » CEH certification recommended
Back to Top
- » Understanding cyber-crime investigation, cyber law, and how to obtain search warrant
- » Collecting and examining digital evidence, rules of digital evidence and different types of digital evidence
- » Understanding first responder duties, first responder toolkit, securing, evaluating and documenting electronic crime scene
- » Learn and understand types of password attacks password cracking concepts, decode password breaches
- » Understand investigation techniques related to emails & phishing, track emails, web attacks, network traffic breaches, wireless attacks and logs
- » Learn to recover deleted files on different platforms, including Linux, Windows and Mac OS X
- » Understand forensic investigation with Encase Steganography, Steganalysis, Access Data Forensic Toolkit (FTK) and image file forensics
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Vastly experienced working within multinational environments and capable of connecting to different audiences
- In-depth expertise in the implementation, troubleshooting and documentation of networks and security systems, with strong "hands on" technical knowledge of CISSP, CEH and CHFI.
- Master of Science in Electronics Engineering, and holder of several technical certifications.
- Highly-skilled in diverse fields ranging from Security, Computer Forensics, Networking, Routing Protocols, Programming, Databases and Applications to name a few.
With over 25 years of technical experience, Emilio brings a dynamic set of skills supported by a Masters Degree in Electronics Engineering and on-the-field experience working in multinational environments. He also holds more than 12 Cisco, CompTIA, and Microsoft certifications. Although he is well versed and thorough in multiple technological fields, his technical forte lies in the security domain, specifically CISSP, CEH and CHFI.
Emilio's skills have evolved over time, studying closely and constantly staying well informed of the growing cyber threats. These are just some of the few reasons why Emilio brings to his classes more than just what's in the books.
- More than 14 years of experience as a Security Subject Matter Expert as well as black belt in a variety of martial arts.
- Numerous Challenge Coins from the US Government including the US Army, and the Criminal Investigation Command.
- Much acclaimed instructor at NetCom Learning, with evaluation scores of 8.8 out of 9.
Larry is a unique instructor and IT security expert. If you sit in one of his classes you might get the feeling of being in a martial arts class - That's exactly how Larry wants it! "The principles behind IT security are the same as those in a variety of martial arts," Larry says. In addition to teaching IT security for over 14 years, he has practiced martial arts since he was 13 years old and holds black belts in multiple disciplines including Tai Chi, Kung Fu, and Kick Boxing. "All of these techniques are like tools for different types of attacks," Larry explains.
Larry's excellence in certification training and passion for IT security has earned him numerous Challenge Coins from the US Government including the US Army, and the Criminal Investigation Command. He is also a much acclaimed instructor at NetCom Learning, with evaluation scores of 8.8 out of 9.
- Over 20 years experience in the IT industry.
- CEH and Microsoft training for many government agencies, including the United States Department of Homeland Security, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- CEH and Microsoft training for Fortune corporations such as Merrill Lynch and ADP.
Richard is a premier Microsoft Certified Trainer and Certified EC-Council Instructor. He has over 20 years of experience as a network administrator, security consultant, vulnerability assessor, and penetration tester for assorted Fortune companies.
Richard??s knowledge on the development and implementation of policies and procedures concerning the security of network data is unsurpassed. He has conducted successful CEH and Microsoft training classes for many government agencies including the United States Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, as well as Fortune enterprises such as Merrill Lynch and ADP.
Back to Top