The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Enterprise Devices and Apps certification validates that you have the skills needed to manage devices in today's bring-your-own-device (BYOD) enterprise. It qualifies you for a career path which can range from traditional desktop support technician to enterprise management of BYOD devices and apps. In order to obtain the MCSE: Enterprise Devices and Apps Certification you need to pass both 70-695: Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps and 70-696: Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps.
This certification will retire on March 31, 2017. Find out about the details of the replacement certification,MCSE: Mobility 2016
Steps To MCSE Certification
By passing exams 70-695 and 70-696.
MCSE Certification Track
NetCom provides MCSE training using Official Curriculum.
IT professionals who deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across midsized to large enterprise organizations. Typically, this audience comes from a desktop support background. A significant portion of this audience uses or intends to use System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager to manage and deploy Windows devices and applications.
Testimonials from students who recently completed this certification
Enjoyed the virtual environment very well. Instructor is very knowledgeable and provided real world answers and solutions.
- Randall P.
- Jeanne R.
» Read more student testimonials
MCSE Acquired Skills
1. Implement the Operating System Deployment (OSD) infrastructure
2. Implement a Lite Touch deployment
3. Implement a Zero Touch deployment
4. Create and maintain desktop images
5. Prepare and deploy the application environment
6. Deploy and manage virtual applications
7. Deploy and manage desktop and mobile applications
8. Plan and implement software updates
9. Manage compliance and Endpoint Protection settings
10. Manage Configuration Manager clients
11. Manage inventory using Configuration Manager
12. Provision and manage mobile devices