NetCom Learning is looking to hire a talented and experienced training and operations manager with proven expertise in executing operational and logistics initiatives.
This is an exciting time to join NetCom Learning – a company poised for aggressive growth.
Recognized by Microsoft as its 2007 Worldwide Learning Solutions Partner of the Year, NetCom offers learning solutions for more than 1000 technical, application, project management and soft skills courses to Fortune 500 companies, businesses, government agencies and individuals.
The training operations role is a very integral position at NetCom. In this capacity, you are responsible for product / courses development, scheduling of courses, ensuring instructors are ready to teach new courses, and coordinating all aspects of successfully delivering training including classroom readiness. You will also manage all NetCom full time trainers and monitor performance through student feedback and evaluations.
This position will be based in mid-town Manhattan, NY.
- Work closely with NetCom instructors to manage performance and utilization.
- Interview and hire new instructors as needed, to support business growth and new training areas.
- Ensure overall student evaluations continue to be within established guidelines.
- Review all schedules on a monthly basis to ensure classes are scheduled correctly for maximum resource utilization and client satisfaction.
- Provide efficient and quick support to sales team to help close potential training deals.
- Maintain NetCom operations to comply with state and vendor guidelines.
- Manage an operations team to ensure high quality service to clients.
- Support course evaluation process and make sure all attendance and evaluations are completed accurately and on time.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues and that might affect project deadlines or class deliveres, in a timely manner.
- Previous training management experiences a plus, preferably in the IT training industry.
- Understanding of various technology vendor areas, certification areas and instructor requirements.
- Outgoing personality with ability to build good relationships with people.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multitask.
- Good organizational skills
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to assess projects and prioritize.
- Ability to analyze and improve documented processes and procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. (Training will be available for the right candidate)
- Competence in basic Windows operating system commands, practices, and procedures.
- Bachelors required. Master's degree preferred.
- Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Please mention "Training Manager" in the subject line.
- Please include salary history and salary expectations.