As a customer-service focused company, we pride ourselves in being able to help our clients define and meet their growth objectives by providing pertinent high-quality training and consulting.
NetCom Learning has immediate opening for Full time Microsoft Internetworking Instructor / Trainer / Consultant. Candidate must have an appreciation for teaching and learning and the ability and desire to keep up with current technologies.
NetCom will help the right candidate achieve MCT status and required certifications. Relocation provided to the right candidate.
The objective of this FULL TIME position is to deliver Microsoft certified technical training classes as well as work on consulting projects. The majority of the projects will be in NY/NJ area but some travel to client sites across the US / Canada might be required.
- Working and training knowledge in relevant area.
- Industry certifications in the relevant area of expertise is preferred . example MCT, MCTS, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA. NetCom will sponsor certification achievement for the right candidate.
- Excellent knowledge, including implementation / deployment / development in respective product areas is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain concepts in a simple manner.
- Experience teaching and/or consulting in a corporate setting to corporate end-users.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/IT/Engineering or equivalent field required.
- Deliver quality classroom instruction.
- Plan for emerging technologies and prepare for new classes on on-going basis in coordination with NetCom management.
- Provide superb customer service to every client by maintaining a "whatever it takes" attitude.
- Assist with on-going projects as requested.
- Desire to excel in training and consulting
- Continued interest in keeping current with latest industry trends
- Ability to teach standard classes as well as accelerated, certificate preparation boot camp classes