Full time Position: Cisco Technical Trainer / Instructor (Job ID: 192809)
As a customer-service focused company, we pride ourselves in being able to help our clients define and meet their growth objectives by providing pertinent high-quality training and consulting.
NetCom Learning has immediate opening for Full time Cisco Certified Security Instructor (CCSI) / Cisco Instructor/ Trainer. We are looking for trainers / consultants who have expertise in teaching Cisco technologies for Routing and Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless.
NetCom will help the right candidate achieve CCSI status and required certifications and relocation provided to the right candidate.
Candidate must have an appreciation for teaching and learning and the ability and desire to keep up with current technologies.
- CCSI is a plus; NetCom will sponsor the right candidate to achieve CCSI status
- Working and training knowledge in any of Cisco Networking, security, voice, wireless
- Industry certifications in the relevant area of expertise is preferred . example CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE. NetCom will sponsor certification achievement for the right candidate.
- Excellent knowledge, including implementation / deployment in respective product areas is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain concepts in a simple manner.
- Certification in any of the Cisco fields is a plus
- Bachelors in Computer Science/IT/Engineering or equivalent field required.
The objective of this FULL TIME position is to deliver Cisco certified technical training classes as well as work on consulting projects. The majority of the training/projects will be in NY/NJ but some travel to client sites across the US might be required.
- Deliver quality classroom instruction.
- Plan for emerging technologies and prepare for new classes on on-going basis in coordination with NetCom direction
- Provide superb customer service to every client by maintaining a 'whatever it takes' attitude.
- Assist with on-going projects as requested.
- Flexible hours
- Desire to excel in training and consulting
- Continued interest in keeping current with latest industry trends
- Ability to teach standard classes as well as accelerated, certificate preparation boot camp classes
Learn About Us: