Effective instruction is an integral reason of our growth and we rely on expert instructors for providing our clients with the same. We highly value customer service and value our instructors the same way we value our clients.
We are currently seeking to fill this full time position with an energetic, professional, and driven individual who is well-versed in any of the following areas:
Microsoft Office Specialist or Adobe Certified Expert certification, although not necessary, is a plus.
If you are ready for an opportunity that fully utilizes your skill and experience and compensates you for it, JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Microsoft Office (Access, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), in addition to Microsoft Project
- Adobe Design Applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash)
- Contribute to the value adds for courses delivered to excel beyond average course delivery.
- Deliver training to our clients at Netcom's headquarters in New York and at client sites across the U.S./Canada.
- Provide superb customer service to every student by maintaining a 'whatever it takes' attitude.
- Work with MIS team to setup classes as required for own class as well as teammates, evening trainers and contract trainers.
- Plan for emerging technologies and prepare for new classes on on-going basis in coordination with NetCom management.
- Maintain overall functionality and cleanliness in classrooms including hardware, projector, etc.
- Assist with on-going projects as requested.
- Some travel may be required
- Must be willing to work day and/or evening / weekend hours