> Part-time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Netcom Learning Las Vegas location, is seeking a part-time receptionist / admin assistant.
This person will be primarily responsible for ensuring high client satisfaction and all aspects of customer service. This position is front facing incoming clients, whether in person or on the phone. Candidate will need to be able to project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction in all areas they will oversee.
The hours for this position are flexible (20 - 30 hours per week).
- Meet and greet clients when clients arrive for classes
- Take phone calls, route them appropriately and take and organize messages
- Contact clients to introduce as a point of contact for any client questions regarding travel arrangements.
- Book travel and flights for students in an efficient and cost conscious manner
- Coordinate shuttle schedules and lunches for students
- Call clients upon class completion to capture feedback about experience in CRM system;
- Become a certified proctor and ensure compliance with testing center policies
- Data entry on a variety of marketing projects
- Support internal teams in a variety of needs.
- Manage the front desk / reception area and keep it clean and pleasant
- Other tasks as assigned
- Excellent phone etiquette is required
- Experienced and proficient in MS Office
- Demonstrate professionalism, strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks & administrative processes
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
Salary range from $10 - $12/hour.
- Please send your resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com with the specific job position of in the email subject.