NetCom Learning offers marketing internships to qualified individuals who are interested in a marketing career. NetCom is a technical training leader and provides training to a national client base. NetCom delivers official training in 17 vendor areas, including Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, Autodesk, EC-Council, CheckPoint, Adobe, Novell and more.
NetCom's marketing interns will focus on assisting our marketing team on all types of marketing activities, whether online or in person at NetCom events. Learn invaluable real-world marketing experience. In addition, our marketing interns will also be required to find out trends in different industries related to IT training, and analyze and interpret those findings to define a clear plan on how to target these opportunities.
- Internet savvy with advanced online research skills.
- Proactive, solution-oriented with superior research skills.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field or currently attending college and taking classes in related field
- Analytical and logical thought process
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Able to professionally approach customers and prospects over the phone to gather information that we can use to develop an effective marketing strategy
- Collaborative and team-oriented but also able to work independently.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention "Marketing Intern" in the subject line.