- Coordinating lead generation campaigns from concept to completion including: initiating marketing ideas, researching and developing content and information, analyzing and reporting on campaign results.
- Manage marketing database and company CRM database.
- Researching, writing, editing and proofreading communications for both print and online media.
- Ensuring that all documents meet standards established by NetCom Learning.
- Providing marketing and sales support to education consultants.
Position Minimal Qualifications:
To be considered, you will need to have skills and strengths in the following areas:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field of study.
- 3 - 5 years experience in marketing communications.
- Excellent writing skills, with strong examples from a variety of mediums - email, web, advertising etc.
- Solid skills in project management exemplified by past results in successful project completion.
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- A dedication to quality.
- Strong work ethic, good judgment, initiative and dependability.
- Solid computer experience including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exposure to marketing automation tools and CRM tools or a willingness to learn more as needed.
- Familiarity with technology is a plus.
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include salary history / expectations as well as mention "Marketing Coordinator" in the subject line.
- You can also fax your resume and cover letter to (646) 356-7052.
Learn About Us: