About NetCom Learning:
NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training, with the organization maintaining an average instructor evaluation score of 8.6 out of 9. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named thrice to Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2012 and 2013 Top 20 IT Training Companies by TrainingIndustry.com and was named "Company of the Year" by the American Business Awards.
- NetCom Learning seeks a lead recruiter to build and grow the internal recruiting function and build the instructor community on behalf of NetCom Learning.
- You will operate as a recruiter yourself while building out a team, setting up the process and training hiring managers and interviewers how to interview.
- Must be highly adept at working in a fast-paced and high volume startup recruiting atmosphere e.g. we have been recruiting approximately 100 new hires a quarter without any in-house recruiters and without using agencies much at all, thanks to our well-connected team.
- This position will be responsible for driving a positive candidate experience for all NetCom Learning applicants, whether interviewed or not.
- This position will be responsible to build the instructor community and maintain the relationship with NetCom Learning instructors and instructor applicants.
- This position will be the full-time recruiter at NetCom Learning and offers the opportunity for career advancement for the right candidate as NetCom Learning continues its dramatic pace of growth in 2014 and beyond.
- This is a very hands-on, engaging and visible position at NetCom Learning. The position has substantial growth potential. In addition to available training, we emphasize personal growth as part of your responsibilities.
- NetCom is a leader in the technical training industry, providing training to a national client base. Project Management skills are integral to the success of this position as well as having a background in HR and Marketing (recruiting, interviewing etc.).
- Excellent Project Management skills; ability to handle multiple consecutive events; ability to plan ahead. PMP knowledge is preferred.
- Extremely detailed oriented; manage Class Planning at a detailed level.
- A good understanding of P&L and COGS; good math skills.
- A good understanding of technology, or the ability to learn quickly.
- Prior experience in class / training / event coordination is a plus.
- Knowledge in travel booking and cost consciousness.
- Business savvy / resourceful.
- Good communication skills - ability to present in & conduct meetings.
- KRA & metrics focused; ability to manage other people.
- Experience / exposure with marketing.
- Negotiation skills.
- HR experience - recruiting and interviewing
- Ability to work varied / long shifts; Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- MBA in operations or marketing preferred. Bachelor's in these or other similar fields is required.
- Empathy, patience and the ability to help people with questions - warm, clear communicator in person and electronically.
- A serious multi-tasking self-starter who gets stuff done through thick and thin at the rapid pace demanded by a fast growing global start-up.
- Systems and digitally savvy in all approaches to connecting people and building programs.
- Highly organized and metrics driven - always knows where the funnel is, ROI per source, is creative at solving sourcing challenges.
- Very strong verbal and written skills, compelling in day-to-day learning situations for others.
- Passion to help NetCom Learning maintain its position as the leading Business and technical training provider.
Experience and Education:
- Five+ years of progressively more responsible recruiting experience where sourcing is required, of which two were in a growth start-up.
- Strong project management skill.
- Experience recruiting for a broad range of technical and non-technical positions e.g. Microsoft technical trainer, Cisco trainer, Business skill trainer, Autocad trainer, Ruby Developers, Product Managers, Acquisition Marketing Gurus.
- Experience building a recruiting function and team from scratch, and managing others preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree and demonstrated thirst for ongoing learning - ideally has attended some NetCom Learning programming.
- Multi-state and international experience in recruiting strongly preferred.
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the specific job position of in the email subject.
Learn About Us: