NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training, with the organization maintaining an average instructor evaluation score of 8.6 out of 9. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named thrice to Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2012 and 2013 Top 20 IT Training Companies by TrainingIndustry.com and was named "Company of the Year" by the American Business Awards.
NetCom Learning is currently seeking a lead creative to lead a talented team of creative's (designers, writers, production) in our New York headquarters.
- High-level Process and Project Definition
- Partners with internal stakeholders and design project manager to understand and articulate briefs for design initiatives. Prioritizes a full roster of ongoing projects and resources team members as required to meet business, brand, and experience objectives. Continually develops processes to inspire new ideas, approaches to collaboration, and more effective workflows.
Possesses sensitivity to identify what is or isn't true to NetCom Learning's core values and, together with the design team, reinforces and evolves visual, verbal, and spatial brand standards. Proactively engages with product designers on the engineering team to ensure a consistent brand message across all touch-points. Evangelizes and advocates for brand consistency with internal partners across all markets. Both flexibility and conviction.in equal measure.are essential to this role.
Provides strategic and conceptual supervision on projects. Inspires, influences, and leads by example.demonstrates credible craft mastery and an intuitive understanding of the conditions required to create effective and inspirational experiences, environments, and communications. Regularly generates and contributes solutions to design problems, but encourages innovation among team members of all levels. Thinks deeply about his/her respective discipline and engages regularly with the larger creative community through various leadership opportunities and speaking engagements and/or involvement with professional organizations.
Actively mentors and manages a multi-disciplinary team of creatives (graphic/environmental design, writing, production). Acts as a career manager, aligning individual growth objectives with creative opportunities, while also providing day-to-day guidance including regular check-ins and project feedback as needed.
- A minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in the creative industry and a minimum of 3+ years successfully managing teams
- An exceptional portfolio and proven experience in the creation and/or stewardship of a brand experience across multiple touch-points, both offline and online
- A strong background in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Art direction and design: graphic design, advertising art direction
- Writing: copy, content, scriptwriting
- Design Thinking: ethnographic research, synthesis, ideation, rapid prototyping
- Film/Video: motion graphics, editing, directing
- Strategic and conceptual prowess-as well as the ability to cultivate this in others
- Masterful communication skills: verbal, written, interpersonal
- Professionalism and presence in all aspects of team and stakeholder relationship-building
- A strong passion for NetCom Learning's purpose, To Promote The Values Of Lifelong Learning
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please send your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio/samples/case studies to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific job position of in the email subject.