NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named thrice to Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2012 Top 20 IT Training Companies by TrainingIndustry.com and was named "Company of the Year" by the American Business Awards.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager to learn part-time accountant to assist in day to day accounting procedures of a growing fast-paced accounting department.
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly account analysis
- Assist with billing/collections
- Assist with accounts payable process
- Assist in monthly close process
- Other special projects
Candidate will work closely with the Accounting Manager. Schedule is flexible but must total 20-30 hours per week.
- BS in accounting
- Prior experience in a corporate accounting environment
- Computer proficiency: MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains or similar accounting software experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include salary expectations as well as mention 'Junior Accountant' in the subject line.