> Learning Evangelist/General Office Specialist
The ideal candidate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, learning new things, anticipates needs and asks questions for understanding, is organized and can manage multiple, interconnected details in a fast-paced environment. This role will directly support fellow employees as well as our students and customers via all modes of communication.
We need a committed candidate who is looking to make a difference and who understands the impact of their role, who understands the need for processes, and can follow them, as well as know when to create a new option in order to deliver extraordinary customer service to their internal or external customer.
This full-time position will work closely with our Training Delivery, Sales, Tech and Marketing teams.
General office duties including but not limited to:
- Promote the values to learning to our students, customers and employees.
- Provide a welcoming and friendly environment for our students and customers.
- Engage with students and customers via our student communication program and assists with general questions and support.
- Listens to and anticipates the needs of our students, customers, employees and partners.
- Provide class schedule options for clients with no schedule association.
- Work on lead collaboration, data mining and proposals with schedule.
- Assist registered clients facing class cancellations by providing re-scheduling solutions.
- Main facilities support.
- Meeting coordination.
- Inventory and shipping support.
- Lead testing proctor.
- Coordinate mail and supply ordering.
- Support internal teams in a variety of needs.
- Coordinate additional needs as they arise with our support team.
- Primary receptionist.
- Data entry on a variety of projects.
- Copying and printing.
- Provides daily custodial duties including maintaining our student labs and facility appearance, and coffee service for our guests.
- Desire and experience working directly with customers to provide exceptional service and Learning experience.
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and inputs.
- Self-confidence, positive attitude, solid work ethic and a strong desire to succeed.
- Exceptionally good with details, self-management and task organization strategies.
- Proven analytical skills and a dedication to quality.
- Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Web and Windows proficiency.
- Ability to set goals and hold oneself accountable for delivering results.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Liberal Arts, Communications, Management or related field of study.
- Minimum 1+ years professional office experience.
- Minimum 1+ years experience working directly with customers.
- Proven aptitude with technology and computers in general.
- Proven ability to be accountable for project timelines and milestones.
- Compensation will be based on candidate qualifications and experiences.
- As an employee, you have the ability to take NetCom Learning classes at no cost including project management, leadership and more.
- Competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and 401(k) programs.
- Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific job position of Learning Evangelist/General Office Specialist in the email subject.