This is a very exciting and visible position at NetCom, a pioneer in technical training delivery. NetCom is a technical training leader and provides training to a national client base. NetCom delivers official training in 17 vendor areas, including Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, Autodesk, EC-Council, CheckPoint, Adobe, Novell and more.
This is an exciting new position at NetCom that solely revolves around ensuring high quality training standards. This also includes identifying potential problems beforehand, acting upon client complaints, if any, immediately and providing an overall positive experience for NetCom clients. The position involves contacting clients to find any potential issues, working with related parties to resolve such potential issues and ensuring client satisfaction with the resolution.
- Thanking clients for registering once they sign up for classes at NetCom:
- Assist clients with any and all questions / concerns they might have after registering and prior to attending class at NetCom.
- Respond to basic customer questions using established NetCom methods.
- Appreciation follow up:
- Making sure to contact each and every client who completes a class at NetCom to thank them for choosing NetCom.
- Get their overall feedback and any questions or grievances they might have had during their training experience at NetCom.
- Any feedback to further improve client experience at NetCom.
- Get in touch with clients:
- Contact past clients via phone to find out their learning plan / goals and their next steps in training.
- Report and document the information in NetCom's Content Management System
- Work with Education Consultants to register these clients.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Quality Control field, with 2 years minimum experience in customer service. Hospitality background is a huge plus.
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Hospitality or related field.
- Extremely personable with strong phone etiquette and writing skills.
- Team oriented and courteous towards clients and employees alike.
- Proven record of improving and maintaining quality standards with customers.
- Follow up skills with multi-tasking ability.
- Superior analytical problem solving skills.
- Should have experience working with computers, including knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please e–mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention "Customer Service Representative" in the subject line.