> Corporate Learning Director/Corporate Assistant Learning Director
Location: NYC, NY | Arlington, VA | Las Vegas, NV | National Team, Work Remotely
Positions Available: 4
Salary: Based on experience, commissions and bonuses
Position Type/Hours: FT/Permanent
This is a sales management position. The ideal candidate is part of Executive Leadership team to lead the company growth. This person will be responsible for managing and developing a team of 4-8 corporate learning consultants as well as achieving a personal and team selling quota.
- The corporate learning director will lead their sales team through responsibilities such as but not limited to: recruiting, coaching, training, joint customer visits/calls, utilization of relevant metrics to measure performance, account planning, customer development, developing territory strategy and so forth.
- The Corporate Learning Director is also responsible for translating the organizational strategy to the sales team; and focusing their reps on the right customers. Through hands-on tactical planning with the rep, the Corporate Learning Director is able to align them with NetCom Learning strategies along with the customer requirements.
- The Corporate Learning Director will be responsible for talent acquisition and development. The Corporate Learning Director should understand the desired competencies in order to identify talent short-falls and methods for filling identified gaps.
- Candidates who possess a background in IT and/or the training industry as well as several years of sales management experience are strongly preferred, as well as experience selling in the US major Markets.
- 2-5 years of field sales management experience strongly preferred.
- Proven record of achieving assigned sales goals.
- Strong project management, time management, organization skills, people, communication & presentation skills.
- Experience selling at C-level within organizations.
- Knowledge of IT/training industry.
- Strategic/Solution Selling experience.
- Degree of B.A. or B.S from an accredited college or university.
- Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific job position of Corporate Learning Director/Corporate Assistant Learning Director in the email subject.