> Corporate Learning Consultant - CO
Salary: Based on experience, commissions and bonuses
Position Type: Full-time/Permanent
This individual is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory and is responsible for personally contacting and securing new business accounts/customers. The Account Manager develops and implements an agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. They work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values. The ideal candidate achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory or market segment by effectively selling the company's products and related services.
- Must bring in a minimum million dollar booked sales from assigned territory
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers' value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization's products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends.
- Proven track record of generating minimum million dollars in revenue for training services for at least 3 years in a row, from assigned territory.
- In-depth understanding of the learning / training industry
- Must be based in the target market and have ability to work from a home office and visit clients locally as needed
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM tools
- Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the specific job position of Corporate Learning Consultant - CO in the email subject.