About NetCom Learning
NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business, and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies, dedicated to promoting the values of lifelong learning. NetCom Learning has trained over 80% of the Fortune 100 and helped advance the skills of more than 90,000 professionals. NetCom Learning's efforts at offering a customer-driven culture have resulted in building a trust factor that can be seen in our high instructor evaluations of 8.6 out of a possible 9.
Our instructors have an average of 20.75 years of experience, and our courses have produced more than 2,300 client testimonials, with 96% of our clients recommending our services. Our quality customized learning solutions have earned us the respect of the Learning industry, being named Microsoft's Worldwide Training Partner of the Year, Inc. Magazine 5000's fastest growing company, and TrainingIndustry.com's 2014 Top 20 IT Training Company.
- An NPS Score, which gauges customer satisfaction and loyalty is considered excellent when it reaches 50. In 2014, NetCom Learning has reached an NPS score as high as 67.
- Instructors with a score of 8.6 out of 9, and have an average of 20.75 years of experience.
- Offers great quality training with 96% of our clients recommending our services.
- Delivered training in 600+ locations across 4 continents including the Americas, Asia and Europe in the last 15 years.
- Our purpose is to promote the values of lifelong learning. One of the ways we promote our values is through Love of Learning-NetCom Learning program in partnership with BRAC, the largest non- governmental development organization in the world. In 2014 we sponsored the education of 200 children.
PMP Certification Trainer: Jeff Furman and his respect for NetCom Learning.
Kaplan College's Former President: Bill Rosenthal applauds Netcom Learning's learning environment.